New Beaker Merchandise at WDW

seradarkness

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I have just returned from two weeks in Florida where I visited Disneyworld for the first time ever (it was amazing!). Whilst there I of course had to buy something from the Muppet shop and I found some things, mainly Beaker orientated, that I haven't seen mentioned either here or on the Muppet Wiki site.

Now this might be old news but just incase it's not, I'll give a quick low down on what I saw at the shop:

There didn't seem to be much in the way of Muppet stuff, definitely not as much as I was expecting but aside from Muppet Star Wars figures, pins and plushies of Bean Bunny and Fozzie, there were also several t-shirts featuring Animal, Statler and Waldorf and Beaker. The Animal and S+W t-shirts didn't look like they were new but I hadn't seen any of the Beaker t-shirts before. There was one mens t-shirt (unfortunately the one I wanted but it was only in mens sizes) which was a kind of tie died dark colour, with darker lines coming out of the main picture (I'm dreadful at describing it I know, but it was better than it sounds), with Beaker's face in the middle.

The second one was a woman's t-shirt (I think) which was green with a yellow undershirt and a full body picture of Beaker looking awkward and with his name underneath. The third one was a unisex t-shirt (more a mens but it came in smaller sizes so wouldn't look too huge on most women I don't think, it was the one I bought) and it was a sort of cream in the torso with short orange sleeves and with a headshot of Beaker surrounded by colourful whisps of what I presume were smoke and a couple of test tubes. I think I might have a picture of the second one since I tried it on, and I could get a picture of the third one if you wanted.

There were also some small Beaker keychains and a couple of copies of the collected first volume of The Muppet Show Comic, and the complete version of one of the Muppet Classics. There was more but I can't bring to mind if there was anything else not mentioned before. I was kinda too preoccupied looking for Beaker stuff ^^

So there you go, I hope that was of interest and not just a load of babble on stuff you all already knew about. Let me know what you think and if you want any pictures.