New (awesome) Muppet Sleep Pants at Wallmart

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
For men! They have SCOOTER, and DR TEETH along with the regular Muppets you usually see on merch!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
these sound cool wish walmarts were in the uk but i shall look these its nice to here scotter and dr teeth on clothing only rowlf to go:smile:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
these are very nice darn you uk and your lack of muppet clothing like this :big_grin::wink: on these just makes these even better

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
They also have some Muppet boxers!
But I did not get them or get pictures!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah... the sleep pants that would covert people who hate to wear sleep pants.

I know this is gonna sound crazy, but the choice of characters on these is HUGE to me. Scooter on Merchandise? We haven't seen Scooter on anything since maybe the Palisades toy line... and even then, it was years before then. Sure, I guess we could count the comic book appearances. It's great to see Dr. Teeth and Pepe too... but Scooter? ! ? I'm in complete awe at these pants for just having him on them. I hope this is a sign that we have an elevated presence of Scooter on merchandise in months, years to come... espeically T-shirts.

Dude... they put Scooter on a T-Shirt and I'll buy at least 3 at once.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
agreed muppet clohing wear always focuses on kerm and animal which is okay but having scooter on clothing sounds like a dream the only other charcter i would like to see get clothing is rowlf he and fozzie and a few others get shoved which is not fair i demand scooter.rowlf and fozzie shirts now:smile:

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
I was also really happy to see Scooter and Dr. Teeth on them! I'm really happy that Disney has started to dig deeper than Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, and sometimes Beaker! I spazed when I saw them! hahahahah! :big_grin::wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
agreed muppet clohing wear always focuses on kerm and animal which is okay but having scooter on clothing sounds like a dream the only other charcter i would like to see get clothing is rowlf he and fozzie and a few others get shoved which is not fair i demand scooter.rowlf and fozzie shirts now:smile:
There's an annoying glut of just Kermit and Animal... oddly enough, I see Animal more times than Kermit. Animal is the Elmo of the T-Shirt world. You'd think with the presence in all those virals we'd see more Chef and Beaker shirts. I have notices the shirts are branching out to group pictures or even Gonzo or someone... still, no just Chef or just Beaker (even though they did release a Beaker one a while back and I still have it). These pants are a step in the right direction.