New 2006 Muppets Porcelain Dolls

Kermieuk

Reaction score

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Miss Piggy isn't too bad, but Kermit--I couldn't own that myself. The interior of the mouth is red with a pink tongue. The porcelain doll has a pink mouth interior...or so it looks in the photo.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh what a great ideeee.......eeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

What happened to Kermit's head?!?!?!? I can't believe there is finally a product out there where the companion Piggy looks better than Kermit!

Looking at it again, I guess he's not too bad, but sheesh. Couldn't he be a little less cartoony?

All in all, ok, but I won't be picking these up. Cheers to those who do though.
:smile:

tomahawk

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet that you can get these at Target. They sell all the Brass Key Disney Princess dolls. My daughter loves them. And from checking the other auctions the person has listed, it looks like a Target shopping spree.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Nope, there not sold through Target!! I emailed Brass Key last night and got a reply today, all it said is that these are going to be for sale through Wal-Mart. No mention of any other characters, even though there are more on the back of the box??

I also will not be hurrying to buy these!!?

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Here is the email I recieved.

Hello,

Our 12" Muppets Collection featuring Miss Piggy and Kermit are available exclusively through Wal-Mart. Please contact your local Wal-Mart for purchasing information and keep in mind that stores are still in the process of receiving product.

Please don't hesitate to email me with any additional questions. Thank you for your interest in Brass Key Collectibles!

Best regards,
Melissa Mullins
The Brass Key, Inc.
Customer Service Representative

Chris

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
wow cool! i just MY buy these.... walmart only!?! well thats kinda nice i happen to work part time at that heck hole. :rolleyes: :stick_out_tongue: I'll check and see if that have em! is that for US walmart store or UK? :confused:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Its for USA Walmart, we dont have them in UK, well a few but they are Asda Walmart.

Chris