New 2006 Kermit 50th Anniversary Ornaments

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
I was just on the Carlton Cards website and they show a picture of an orment of Kermit and Piggy dancing together. It looks like Carlton will be making the new Muppet ornaments because Hallmark doesn't seem to have any lined up thie year.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Gonzo's Chicken said:
I was just on the Carlton Cards website and they show a picture of an orment of Kermit and Piggy dancing together. It looks like Carlton will be making the new Muppet ornaments because Hallmark doesn't seem to have any lined up thie year.

ya know i thought that funny too... the Hallmark thing. Hallmark has MOST of the Disney Ornament rights (to make them) like Mickey, Pooh Classic Disney and Classic Pooh & Mickey and Disney/PIXAR and the Power Rangers for the last 3 years (Yesss! Power Rangers are Disney, they have been since 2002 when Disney bought Fox Family Channel, now ABC fmaily, from Fox and Power Rangers where part of the deal) :smirk: but its funny that they didnt pick up the Muppets!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've never yet understood why all the Kermit products seem to have his eyes on TOP of his...eyes. the pupil part of it all.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Okay, that's interesting, I've never noticed that before.

MWoO

Reaction score
What's with the banjo and log stuff all of a sudden? Palsiades started it which was really cool, never been done before, now we have this piece of junk and like 5 others before it and after the Palsiades mini. DO SOMETHING NEW!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
MWoO said:
What's with the banjo and log stuff all of a sudden? Palsiades started it which was really cool, never been done before, now we have this piece of junk and like 5 others before it and after the Palsiades mini. DO SOMETHING NEW!
I totally agree with you. The sculpting isn't that great in this figure or whatever its supposed to be.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I do have to say, I do found that ornament rather ugly. Kermit's bango looks kinda too big, and when you look at his face, he really does look like he is losing his mind and about ready to kill.