NEW 2005 Muppets Holiday Stuff at DisneyStore.com

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I was just at DisneyStore.com, well now DisneyShopping.com on the Muppets page and theres a BRAND NEW Muppet Show Snowglobe (Im askin for that on my christmas list, along with the Muppet Storybook Ornaments, & Nightmare B4 Christmas Jack and Sally lamp, hehe...)

heres the link: http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSect..._11776_DWORD_FRM&Searchstr=Muppets&DWORD=true

Theres a NEW Muppet snowglobe,
Kermit BIG figure, Miss Piggy jewelry box, Animal PJs, a Muppets Harmany Kingdom and a BUNCH of other new stuff! Go take a look and give "Santa" some ideas:wink: ..... I already did! :excited: :big_grin:

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
I love the desk organizer stuff!! Yay!!!!!!!:smile: I've been waiting for some new fun Muppet stuff!!! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
WHAT WONDERFUL STUFF!!!!

Go, Disney; GO!! :smile:
Amen to that Kev! Disney's merchandise has proven to be loads better than the stuff JHC had been producing. My Christmas list just got a lot bigger...:big_grin:

doctort13

Reaction score
My birthday is in 22 days, so if anyone wishes to send a gift...

I like the Kermit t-shirt, XL please. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Wow, they're making some nice stuff. There is also another large snowglobe in the UK at the moment. It has Statler & Waldorf in their Theater box, above the globe, Miss Piggy and others inside the globe and i think it's the EM band at the bottom outside.

muppetperson

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
THE MESSENGER BAG IS ON SALE.

YES. :sing:
I ordered one of those,but sent it back after seeing that the logo transfer was all scratched and badly worn.:cry:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
I ordered one of those,but sent it back after seeing that the logo transfer was all scratched and badly worn.:cry:
That's the way it is supposed to look. I have the logo sweatshirt and it is the same.

Now, you still may not like that look, which is certainly your prerogative, but it wasn't a defective item.

:stick_out_tongue: