Need help finding a movie

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Several years ago, I watched some movie with my dad. He's interested in "Court TV" stuff, and this was obviously a court TV movie. I don't remember much about, except for a few little scenes, that have been driving me crazy for the past week or so. In this scene, a recently married couple (with their little girl) were building their dream house. When they had all the wall frames up, this group of badguys showed up, and set fire to the house. I don't remember what happened to the husband, but the badguys lynched the wife (while taking pictures of her), and their little girl was running through the woods. Her teddy bear gets caught in a bush, and as she tugs at it, one of the goons pops his head through the bush and scare her. Does anyone recall what movie I'm trying to describe? My dad woundn't remember, being in his 60's, his memory is shody.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Aaack! If I've seen that movie, I'm sure I've blocked it out... Sorry to not be of help.

Whatever

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to watch a movie like that? :stick_out_tongue:
60 second rule. grr.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I whole-heartedly agree. Don't ever watch Psycho all the way thru...only watch the infamous shower scene...

BJ

RIP Janet Leigh

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Several years ago, I watched some movie with my dad. He's interested in "Court TV" stuff, and this was obviously a court TV movie. I don't remember much about, except for a few little scenes, that have been driving me crazy for the past week or so. In this scene, a recently married couple (with their little girl) were building their dream house. When they had all the wall frames up, this group of badguys showed up, and set fire to the house. I don't remember what happened to the husband, but the badguys lynched the wife (while taking pictures of her), and their little girl was running through the woods. Her teddy bear gets caught in a bush, and as she tugs at it, one of the goons pops his head through the bush and scare her. Does anyone recall what movie I'm trying to describe? My dad woundn't remember, being in his 60's, his memory is shody.
Do you at least know what actors were in it? That might help somewhat.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No...all I remember is what I posted. I do agree with you guys, I was about 9 at that time, and asked my dad "why do you watch that stuff?" "Because it interests me" he replied. I do also remember what year I saw it, it was 1998. Maybe that'll spark a clue.

Malachy

Reaction score
I think I know what you're talking about...with the guy that was on 24 once right?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Is it an old movie,or like you said you watched in '98; so is it from the '90s? Was it a tv movie or a theater movie?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I doubt it was an old movie...and yes it was a TV movie...or airing on TV after being in the theaters. Yeah, it was a TV movie.