Narration in animated segments?

Luke kun

Reaction score
Does anyone here know who narrated some of the cartoons shown on SS over the years?
"AT Words" (Ken Brown & Lisa Crafts) was narrated by someone who sounded very much like Steven Blum, in fact I speculated it was him until Lisa Crafts replied to my email saying it was Scott Getchell.
Sally Cruikshank's "A Zerkel Named Dan" is sung by a similar voice, it's pretty different than the Jake one. Again, it sounds like Steven Blum, but it could be Scott Getchell or someone else. Maybe Paul Jacobs.
Blossom Dearie could have provided the narration for "Cracks" considering that it does look like Schoolhouse Rock.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Sorry to muffin the thread (I am Luke kun), but "Cracks" was narrated by Dorothy Moskowitz of the United States of America. In fact, I got her as the voice of Sonic's mom in my fanseries Mobius Redrawn.

I do believe "A Zerkel Named Dan" was narrated by Paul Jacobs. He uses kind of the same voice in "Ooh, What a Fabulous Party."

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I remember hearing the narrathon on the "B for certain boy and Bosco taking a bath" skit. Doesn't that sound like Maria's voice?

crackmaster

Reaction score
Gary Owens in the "D commercial" and "Today's Secret Drawing" sketches... :flirt: