My question about Floyd

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Floyd Pepper and his partner Janice are two of the best muppets ever.

:sing: :flirt:

But I have a very disturbing question about Floyd. One that cant be answered with any of the photos of him I can find. Does he have hair??

This question originates a week and a half ago when I made Floyd and Janice on the Sims 2. But when it came to Floyd's hair, I didnt know what to do. He didnt look right with or without hair.

Somebody answer!!!

Frogster

Reaction score
Yes, Floyd does have hair. But on the very top, he is bald. His hair goes down really low, and he has it in a ponytail.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Yes, Floyd does have hair. But on the very top, he is bald. His hair goes down really low, and he has it in a ponytail.
Wait a minute...Dr. Teeth's bald on top, but not Floyd. He's got hair on top. Check out the Kaye Ballard episode of TMS. There's a picture of him here:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/guides/episodes/tms/season1/23_ballard.shtml
:sing:

Floyd is usually seen hatless in the first season of TMS. You can see his hair pretty good in these episodes.

Convincing John

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
of course floyd has hair.
you are saying that he is one of the best characters and u dont know if he has hair.
dear, dear, dear :attitude:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Actually I watched Muppets Go To The Movies the other night and it's quite clear Floyd has hair

Frogster

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
of course floyd has hair.
you are saying that he is one of the best characters and u dont know if he has hair.
dear, dear, dear :attitude:
I'm just going with what my Palisades figure looks like. If you take his magnetic hat off, he does have receding hair lines. :sing:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Doctor Teeth said:
How do you get Dr. Teeth is bald?
I'm going by the Palisades figure. He's bald on top, but has hair around the edges.

Convincing John

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
there all bald in the electric mayhem
well you know, zoot, dr. teeth and floyd
animal, lips and janice arent.
um...yeh