my little 2002 Muppets cut-out Pic story!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey guys,

back in 2002 (and when i was in school.. wow that long ago now? lol) well just let me explan what THIS cut-out board is/and was for... at my school, EVERY march we would have a thing in the BIG gym called "Family Fun Fair Night" where 6-12 and teachers set up games for 75 cents, the 12th graders would put on a Haunted House, the caf would have hot dogs, sodas etc for like $1.00 and a win a gold fish game, (the money goes to the grad class of that year) well that year when i made this cut out board, I did the Muppets, it was my 2nd year doin the board. See since they started the Fun Fair thing back in 1988 (i wasnt in school yet, i didnt start til 1990) The Art Class/Year Book Staff would make this cut out board with cartoons or animated movies that came out that year, 99% of em where Disney toons/movies i remmber one year was, Mickey and minnie, then Pooh and the Gang, Beauty & the Beast, Aladdin, then Lion King, etc. and a FEW times (i mean like ONLY 3 times) they did non-disney animated things for the cut out board like Rugrats, Space Jam, Turtles and i think the Mask the jim Carry movie, but i didnt do any of thos) well they have copys of the OLD boards from way back then way up to the year befores, and i ask my art teacher "have we ever done Muppets?" and of couse no.... so i sayed i wanted to do the board again that year ( i did it the year b4 with Jack, Roger Rabbit, Bear in the big blue house, Max and Goofy, Mickey, Pooh, Toy Story, it was just a mix of stuff as i didnt know what one to do so my art teacher sayed just put em all togeather, so... i did) so i did and and WOW!!!! it was a HIT!!! if i recall right we made about $130 some off $'s.

heres the pic... I'm Kermit (was also sick that day from school but showed up that friday night to help out at the fun fair board & plus it was snowing out that night too!) and my art teacher was Miss Piggy...

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/100_1823.jpg

Statler & Waldorf are saying: :boo: Dont worry we like it back here!
:sleep: Yeah, we're having a swell time!

Chefs appren says "Kiss the Cook" as kids in my class keeped askin me too put that on him, lol.

Beaker :eek: is sayin... what else?... MEEP, MEEP, Meep!!!

and Bean Bunny is holding a 2002 sighn as the cut out boards ALWAYS have some one holding the Year in there hands.

and now that i look at the pic, theres things i WISH i could change like Pepe, i had NO IDEA how to draw Pepe as i had to rely on looking at my MFS vhs tape cover and he kinda looks like a lizzard to me or somthing, Fozzies nose is the wrong color, Rowlf is to light of a brown and Sweetums teeth i should have made bigger and Camella has 4 (i dodnt what there called, the red things she has on her head) "hairs" insted of 3.

the neat things of it tho (my teaher sayed i could do it, but they wouldnt show up when u took the pic) is that in Pepe's hair i added a few red feathers, Waldorf, Scooter i glued on "googley eyes", Kermit's body and miss Piggys gloves and Janice's shirt i put glidder on em, Waldo C i added a puffy red cotton thing for his nose & also on Piggy i glued real beads on her neck

so let me know what u think of this gang? I've been wantin to post this pic up for a Loooooooong time but NEVER thought of it til now.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow!!! I think it's really cool! Love all the characters! Great job! :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, that's so fun! Nice work, a_Mickey_Muppet!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
:big_grin: thannnnnks!

yeah when i was drawin Kermit, i was NOT gonna draw the eyes on him... i did try that 1st but he looked like a alien and it looked so wrong... so then i added his eyes! :smile: