My Life Begins Today!!!

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I am today a happy man.

Never underestimate the power of pieces of plastic coming into your life... particularly pieces of plastic that are moulded by Fisher-Price into being Animal stick puppets :big_grin:

I am now the proud owner of a complete set of them *does a dance*

So now, taking pride of place in my collection is all seven of them in very good condition OOP, Two on-original-card Kermits, on-original-card Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Rowlf, Scooter and Gonzo, and the box set with Kermit, Rowlf, Miss Piggy and Fozzie.

Just out of interest, is this set worth much these days? (not that I'm in a hurry to sell them!)

Cherry "oh for an MOC Animal and Fozzie" Pizza

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Congratualtions!

I used to have a few of these. My cousin gave them to me. I had Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Piggy. They were pretty neat.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I de-carded mine years and years ago!! I have had 1000 times more fun playing with them that way. These new Palisades figures are also off their cards, too! I love me some o' dem Palisades.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Glad you got them all! My older brother had Kermit and Rowlf when he was younger and then I got them, I think the Rowlf stick puppet was the thing that made me love Rowlf the most...I lost kermit like when i was 5, and had Rowlf but lost him like 4 or 5 years ago,:sympathy: and i have no idea how!?!?!? I think my mom gave him to the good will and she didn't relise it.
but about 3 years ago i got them all now! Kermit, Piggy and Fozzie are still on their cards and i have Gonzo, Rowlf, Animal and Scooter loose, only scooter didn't come with his stick. I have almost opened Kermit, Pigg and Fozzie many times, but they have been in that little card for so long! before i was born when the muppet show was on TV, before Jim Henson died, i just can't open them! plus the classic card looks nice on them too! :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Before you were born. Gosh. You make me feel so OLD!! :sleep:

Go on ebay and buy Kermit, Piggy, and Fozzie open!

I played with mine like crazy, and when there were Sesame Street figures that came out in the same size range, I had some REAL Muppety fun!!