My Blue Rizzo for your Red Rizzo

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Hallo,

Recently i ordered the RED Rizzo from Killertoys... they pictured the Red Jacket Rizzo, didn't say no where on there that it wasn't the Red Jacket Rizzo... yet they sent me the Blue Jacket Rizzo. As i assume, it being the varient, it would be worth more. But i don't care about the price, cuz i just want to set him up next to the other muppet figures ov mine. Since he doesn't look like Rizzo from the movies, i want nothing to do with him.

He is still in his package, i took him outta the box, and said "***" and hes been sitting on my desk since. So, all accesories are there, and everything is sealed as it would be if u bought it brand new...

Want I Want:

I'm willing to trade for someone's Red Rizzo. I don't expect the box to be in the greatest shape, just as long as the items in it are. I may even let the no box thing slide... i just want everything it comes with in good shape.

Please PM me if you're intrested. Also, Let me know what the condition is ov yer figure. Do know that if there isn't a box, i may put you aside till someone else comes along with a boxed figure.

Thanks for your time :smile: