My Big 3-4" Muppet/JHC figure collection!

beaker

Reaction score
My Big 3"-4" Muppet/JHC figure collection!

Well here it is...25 years in the making, my big Muppet Show/Sesame/Bear/Fraggle action figure collection:

http://www.pockybot.com/gallery/mupfigcollect.jpg

(another reason why I love MFC so much...crossovers!)

What can I say? I grew up on 3"-3.5" inch figures in the 80's, and that's my lifelong preference. And yes, after some modifications and retooling every figure pictured here is somewhat articulated.

Anyways, while I'm a fan of the big 6" Palisades line, my love will always lie in the 3-4" size range.

Anyone else here a fan of these sized figures?

Luke

Reaction score
Very cool - they look great !

Ryan

Reaction score
Pretty cool, would you mind posting close up pics of your repainted mini Statler and Waldorf figures? I was thinking of doing this myself.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Nice repaint on the Statler and Waldorf. I think you got closer to Statler suit colior than the figure.

Buttercup

Reaction score
You separated the Snowths! How'd you do that? WAY cool!

beaker

Reaction score
Buttercup said:
You separated the Snowths! How'd you do that? WAY cool!
Oh they come apart easily...what folks probably done know, is that the Palisades 'mini muppet' line, is put together somewhat similair to how smaller action figures are. Like I was able to take the bases off statler and waldorf, and articulate their arms...I Was able to give articulation to sam eagle's head. I *wish* the mini muppets came articulated! But yes...Poly Lobster, Robin, Penguins, Electric Mayhem and Dogline mini muppets...lots of smaller figures to look forward to!

And eep! Im sorry, I only was able to borrow that cam for a few minutes, no closeups...but I based the coloring off the statler/waldorf comic span cake toppers.