My 1000th post!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I'm sure he's talking to graily paily...but why were you so quick to jump to conclusions Chris? You DO have a life...don't you?? :wink:

Congratz grail pail...I'd give you the old 21 gun salute, but...I just don't really feel like getting up right now. Firing off 21 guns simultaniously, being one man, is a difficult task. I shall tackle it in the morning. Until then, rock and roll graily. One day I will be a senior...then I can get into the public pools cheaper and chase around bikini-clad teens like Benny Hill. (moreso than I already do, I mean)

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
A song for Grail from Cantus

Skip the 21 guns, not enough hands BUT, if you put on your one man band suit, then you can play him a little tune...like "Somewhere over the rainbow", just substitute rainbow with HILL.

Hee hee!

grail

Reaction score
Re: A song for Grail from Cantus

Originally posted by Sunshineboz
Skip the 21 guns, not enough hands BUT, if you put on your one man band suit, then you can play him a little tune...like "Somewhere over the rainbow", just substitute rainbow with HILL.

Hee hee!
hey now...i still have 16 years before i hit "over the hill"

oh god...i've only got 16 years before i'm "over the hill"...

i think i'm gonna go cry now...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Aw, see what you did Chele! You made paily cry on his special day!! For SHAME!! (good job...I'll mail your $10 bucks with the video. :smile:) hehe.

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
His special day was yesterday. Go ahead and make Grail cry as much as you want.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
If I act real mature, can I get in for the senior's rate? You do still work the theater, don't you?
Nah, they tore it down and build an empty building...ah, the glory of the corporate buy-out!