Muppets with no eyelids

Xerus

Reaction score
When I see characters like Kermit, Beaker, Wembley, Red, Cookie Monster, and other Muppets with huge ping-pong ball eyeballs with no eyelids. It kind of bothers me that they can't blink. Their eyes could lose their moisture and painfully dry up without eyelids.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Hey, that just gave me a funny idea for a commercial! The Muppets talk about how dry their eyes can get since they are without eyelids, so they use ________ eyedrops to keep their eyes moist.

I think that would be so funny. What do you think?

muppetsforever

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
Hey, that just gave me a funny idea for a commercial! The Muppets talk about how dry their eyes can get since they are without eyelids, so they use ________ eyedrops to keep their eyes moist.

yeah! have kermit do the main pitch ( ".... and has an ingrediant to mosterize" ) but while he's saying that, you slowly see the whole muppet gang comming up behind him, then they say, " WOW!"

too cute lol

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I've often wondered how these particular muppets sleep without eyelids. :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Xerus

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:

Hey, that does sound funny. :smile: And most of those Muppets probably need that stuff too!

And as for sleeping, they're usually seen with their faces covering their pillows or sometimes they stick special closed eyelids over their eyes.