Muppets Tonight Question

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have a question to ask. Now I'm reading the Muppet Tonight episode guide in Muppet Wiki and it shows nothing about "Clueless Morgon" and "Polly Lobster" in the episode at all. But for some reason i'm watching the episode on Youtube and there both on the episode. Was this one of the UK skit that was shown in United Kingdom or whatever country it was shown?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... The segments with Polly Lobster and Clueless Morgan, along with Mr. Callahan at their bar, were dubbed "UK Segments" for Muppets Tonight. That means they never aired on the episodes during their US broadcast. The other two MT recurring segments that fall into this category are Swift Wits and The Tubmans of Boarsmith. Hope this helps.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now something else has happened. In the episode guide to the same episode "Porcupine Hot-Air Balloon Race" was never in the episode ever. Don't get me wrong maybe it was cut in the runs in other reruns but tell me if i'm worng. I need to know so then others can do the changes to the Wiki.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I know that up here in Canada we had the UK skits with Morgan and Polly as well. But recently I've only seen Prince so I don't know much more.

Erine81981

Reaction score
As much as i have seen on the next episode (Tony Bennett) that his doesn't have any that i know of. I've watching it. I haven't really seen. I haven't watched all of it yet but so far nothing on Tony's episode.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Kyle... Where you watching those MT epsodes at? Cause you can get the full uncut run from either KermiClown, MuppetLord, or Justin Faulknor who I got 'em from (the latter two at least). You'll know what sketches are UK, cause it's basically just the three I named in my previous post. They're not in every episod, but they're there nonetheles.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Watching them on Youtube. At the moment i really can't buy or trade becuase with either becuase i don't have really anything good to trade. Everyone that wants to trade doesn't have what i want. I don't make that much money to buy DVD's for whoever or whatever. So at the moment i'm enjoying them on youtube. Thanks aways Ed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You'd have to talk to the tape trader here at MC, but I've been able to do deals with them simply buying copies instead of trading. Talk to KeriClown or Justin via PM/E-mail thrugh the MC forums. Boober_Gorg, who has an extensive SS episode collection, usually makes copies so long you purchase the blank video cassettes and send them to him first. Could be wrong and they may have changed the way they do business, but it couldn't hurt to at least talk to them to get an idea how much what yo're looking for would cost. Just a helpful suggestion.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Ed. I might just try that. I guess with all the stuff i do i don't ever sit and think a bit. Thanks for clearing my brain.