Muppets Tonight in Canada

Xerus

Reaction score
I took a vacation to Toronto this week and I saw reruns of Muppets Tonight on a channel in my hotel room. And I discovered scenes that were never aired on American TV. For example...

In the Cindy Crawford episode, there was a scene in a diner where Polly Lobster and Clueless Morgan were at the counter. And Clueless was trying to swat this fly with a roll of newspaper. But ended up whacking Polly and himself in the end. And there was some kind of gameshow where a beaver was a contestant and if he'd lose, he'd get eaten by Big Mean Carl. And that's what happened.

It looks like Muppets Tonight also has cut scenes just like the original Muppet Show.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Xerus said:
I took a vacation to Toronto this week and I saw reruns of Muppets Tonight on a channel in my hotel room. And I discovered scenes that were never aired on American TV. For example...

In the Cindy Crawford episode, there was a scene in a diner where Polly Lobster and Clueless Morgan were at the counter. And Clueless was trying to swat this fly with a roll of newspaper. But ended up whacking Polly and himself in the end. And there was some kind of gameshow where a beaver was a contestant and if he'd lose, he'd get eaten by Big Mean Carl. And that's what happened.

It looks like Muppets Tonight also has cut scenes just like the original Muppet Show.
When the Family Channel aired Muppets Tonight a few years ago, the extra scenes were included as well.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
PARDON??? What station is airing Muppets Tonight??

(YUM YUM YUM...New DVD Burner warming up...)

Please let it be a station on Express Vu!!!!!!!!!

later
eric

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
PARDON??? What station is airing Muppets Tonight??

(YUM YUM YUM...New DVD Burner warming up...)

Please let it be a station on Express Vu!!!!!!!!!

later
eric
CTS. I believe it is only available in Toronto, London and Ottawa right now. I don't know which cable or satelite companies offer it.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
IT'S ON! IT'S ON RIGHT NOW! It's the Jason Alexander one! Channel 538 on Bell ExpressVu. Why didn't anyone mention it??? Anyone know how many times they're going to play them? How many have I missed? *gasp* Somebody have details?? Help!!!!

eric

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
IT'S ON! IT'S ON RIGHT NOW! It's the Jason Alexander one! Channel 538 on Bell ExpressVu. Why didn't anyone mention it??? Anyone know how many times they're going to play them? How many have I missed? *gasp* Somebody have details?? Help!!!!

eric
Don't panic. The show will continue to be shown as far as I know for the next year. It moves to 4:00pm EST in Sept I believe. The Muppet Show will start airing as soon as the go through Muppets Tonight. I'm not sure if they will be airing from the first season or not. We shall find out soon enough,

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
i grabbed the Pierce Brosnan episode tonight. I imported it directly from my satellite receiver into iMovie, this way, I'm only going to get 5 episodes (commercials cut out) per DVD but they're going to look amazing! Once they're all done, of course, they're available for trades! How many are there, anyway? I hope they wrap around again so I can get the ones I missed.

later
eric