Muppets series 4 busts review

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
This might just be an all bust week. I'm not quite sure yet, but I have several reviews backed up right now in that category, and I may have to get them all in this week. Or maybe it will be a Muppet week - God knows I have enough of those around too!

So let's start the week off with the latest series of Muppets busts, and have things covered either way. This set from Sideshow includes Zoot, Lew Zealand, Beauregard and Fozzie Bear. Fozzie rivals my recent Green Goblin bust as the best this year, and even Beauregard is surprisingly nice. These four fit in great with the rest, and are even better than some of the past releases.

Check it out at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

And don't forget to vote in the People's Choice Awards!

Michael
MWC

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Great Review,

Your photos of Fozzie look better than the ones Sideshow published. Mine are on a truck somewhere and have not been deliverd. I was not sure if I would like Fozzie :embarrassed: but he's better than I thought he was going to be. He's the best representation of the "old" Fozzie but not as good as Rowlf :sympathy: (that sculpt was one of the most perfect of the series). Now, I'm hoping Piggy :mad: will look better than those frightful yellow haired pics Sideshow put out.

Chad

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
You're right about Piggy - I'm worried about her. Series 5 is already shipping though, so we'll know soon.

Michael
MWC