Nice. Thanks!

He wasn't around too much was he?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by LordJezo
Digit..

Nice. Thanks!

He wasn't around too much was he?
He appeared on every Muppetelevision episode of the Jim Henson Hour, and in the Cosby Show episode. I think that was about it for ol' Digit...he was probably destroyed in the revolution.

-Matt

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
*fails around like a maniac*
I ALWAYS miss that one! GRAH!
Oh well... I'll just try and look out better for it.
I remember watching it with my brother a few good years ago... Like back when the Jim Henson Hour aired!

wolfy

Reaction score
Drtooth wrote:

A little off topic, but did any of you see the episode of Cosby (not the Cosby show, his later series with Doug E Doug and Madeline Kahn) with a breif appearance by Elmo? I'm not sure of the title, but this one is the second part of a two parter (also a dream sequence) in which DOug E Doug's chAracter dreams that teachers are paid the most, while atheletes are struggling by. He has become the most successful teacher ever, and with success comes a big head!
Drtooth:

Here is the information that you were looking for on that episode. It was aired during the fourth season of "Cosby."
wolfy

81. Superstar (1)
gs: Emeril Lagasse (Himself) John Lithgow (Himself) Ahmad Rashad (Himself) Bryant Gumbel (Himself) Patrick Ewing (Himself) Mary Hart (Herself) Elmo (Himself) Bob Goen (Himself) Jerry Rice (Himself) Doug Flutie (Himself) Tom Wolfe (Himself)

Griffin has a dream in which teachers are given the same elite status & salary as professional athletes or actors.

b: 17-Nov-99 pc: 410

NOTE: Madeline Kahn does not appear in this episode

beaker

Reaction score
>>I think that was about it for ol' Digit...he was probably destroyed in the revolution.<<<

Heresy! Luckily there is a new revolution brewing soon...one where I would presume Digit and company are gonna be back.

Thog

Reaction score
I beleive there is a part with Digit that was cut for syndication whre he asks Cliff to fix him. He tells cliff that he has to hit him to do it. Cliff won't do it so Sweetums comes allong and does it. Digit says to Cliff "Any you call yourself a doctor" And then Cliff walks over to the desk and Rudy is there. So some stuff before Rudy was cut.
I think thats all that was cut...but I could be wrong.

Dan