Muppets into chickens episode

Xerus

Reaction score
One episode I thought was wild was the Roger Miller episode where there was a disease called Cluckidous going around. And was turning everyone into chickens. And everyone, except Gonzo and Roger Miller, became chickens. And you can tell who some of the chickens were by...

Kermit's eyes and green collar.
Scooter's glasses.
Miss. Piggy's necklace.
The Sweedish Chef's mustache and eyebrows.
And Robin became a little yellow chick.

Does anyone know if there was a cut UK clip from this episode? If so, I'd like to know what happened in it.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
You're thinking of the Roger Miller episode. The UK spot in that one is a song about rum (in a bar), and has pretty much nothing to do with chickens.

Xerus

Reaction score
Thank you all for your info. :smile:

So no one turned into chickens in that cut rum skit, eh?

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I first saw that show when I was 9. I thought that everyone at Channel 7 (who showed The Muppet Show in Australia at the time) would sneeze and turn into a chook, but of course they didn't. The next programme after The Muppet Show was the news, and wouldn't it have been funny if Mal Walden had turned into a rooster?!
My Dad has never been keen on The Muppets but he does like Roger Miller. Maybe he would have enjoyed that episode.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Does anyone have screen grabs of the Muppets as Chickens?

Do we not think that turning into chickens is a little low for the Muppets?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Do we not think that turning into chickens is a little low for the Muppets?
What about the muppet group speaking Swedish,on the Jonathan Winters episode? I don't think that's low,not high quality,not low either. I guess Cluckitis was all they came up with for that episode Beau. To quote you *blah*.