Muppets galore at KMart: stickers, T-shirts, gift bags, Father's Day card!

peyjenk

Reaction score
I was in KMart earlier today with my Mom and found a treasure trove of Muppet merchandise!

They had three different Muppet gift bags: a huuuge one with Kermit, a slightly smaller one with Piggy, and a regular sized one with Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Camilla. They also had gift wrap with the same photo of Kermit and co. as the gift bag.

There were also Muppet stickers. Two sheets per package, with each sheet holding two Piggy, two Kermit, two Fozzie, two Gonzo, and one Animal stickers.

And an Animal T-shirt in the women's clothing (I am a guy, yes, but I was over there waiting for my Mom to finish up). The shirt was red with a full-body picture of Animal playing his drums. I forget what it said, but the writing was in some shiny material different than the rest of the shirt. It was pretty cool, and I thought it looked like it could swing for a guy or a girl. I would have bought it if it had been three sizes bigger. :big_grin:

And finally, the BIG DEAL that I found, was a Muppet Father's Day card that features Gonzo, Statler & Waldorf, Sam, Beeker, and Sweetums. Needless to say, I got it for my own pop, even though I had already bought a card for him. :smile: It's really nice, and it's great to see some of the lesser seen characters like Sweetums and Sam make a merchandise appearance!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just saw in my Australian Newsagent that they had paper Muppet bags(one had Kermits eyes, another had a group of Muppets on it, which was a bit bigger size.There was also a couple of different Kermit gift wrapping paper.John Sands has them for Australia.