Muppets From Space and Kristina

BorkBork

Reaction score
I've been meaning to ask about this for a long time now. Do any of you remember that a little girl who had cancer got to be backstage with the muppets during filming of muppets from space? I think her name was Kristina. There was a bunch of pictures of her backstage experience on the net a few years ago. They were all great pictures. I used to have these pics, downloaded from that site (don't remembere where) but then i got a hard disk crash and lost them all. Any chance that any of you have them all and be willing to share them?

Thanks

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kristina Donnelly and her father Brian were dear members of our forum. They were active here for about six months. Even after Kristina passed away her family would keep in touch.

A tribute to Kristina is here on Muppet Central. Fans from all over the world made patches for a quilt and Bragi's choral group recorded a special version of "Halfway Down the Stairs" for Kristina. It was very touching how everyone reached out to Kristina and her family. Check it all out here...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/tributes/kristina.shtml

Kristina loved the Muppets, just like you and me. Her "Make a Wish" dream was to be in a Muppet movie. She visited the set of Muppets From Space in January 1999. She was able to see the movie in theaters that July and released on video in October before she passed away on November 7, 1999.

BorkBork

Reaction score
What a great gift to her, to get to meet the muppets. I hope she rests in peace.
The pics you are using are the same i had, but there were lots of pics of the muppets backstage, which i am looking for. They were all great pictures.

Aquilla

Reaction score
I know I'm bumping a thread from waaaaaaaay back here, but I thought I'd add that I came across the pictures I believe you are referring to.

Because I have fewer than 10 posts, it won't let me post the link, however you can find them at www(dot)whysanity.com/muppets/mfs/

On the subject, I tried several times to download the MP3 tribute to Kristina, but every time I did it came up as a corrupted file. Has it been taken off the site? Does somebody know where else it might be posted?

BorkBork

Reaction score
Thanks! However i did find'em and got them on my harddrive :wink: