Muppets at Walt Disney World VHS

Mase

Reaction score
Hey there, I recently uncovered an interesting VHS tape while digging through my Grandmother's old boxes. It caught my eye because I could tell that it came from a studio or a station or something and wasn't meant to be released to the public. I read the title which was printed on there (no cover) and had a good laugh with my brother that maybe we uncovered some long lost Muppet movie. Well not quite, but after browsing online I saw that the Muppets at Walt Disney world was never released to the public, but people recorded it when it aired so I guess it's not really that ground breaking that the studio tape was found? Oh well, I took a picture of the cover if anyone is interested.

Any idea what it is worth? Is anybody actually interested in an original copy of this?

sesameguy

Reaction score
Hi Mase- Even though many collectors already have the show, a VHS studio copy would be an interesting find. It's not ultra-rare, but it is unique. Does it have a "countdown" just before the video starts? Are there any commercials or anything else recorded on the tape? If you could post a scan of the cover, that would be cool. Thanks!