Muppets at the Brooklyn Bridge

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Calling all Brooklynites, Calling all Brooklynites. The Muppets Take Manhattan Will be doing an outdoor screening at Brooklyn Bridge Park on Thursday July 19th. Music starts at 6:00 show at 8:00.
Brooklyn Bridge Park is a park at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge that just recently opened up. Besides the outdoor movie screenings they also have a swimming pool barge and a great view of the new Manhattan Skyline (I say new because I will never get used to the two missing towers). I probably won't be able to make it since my wife's ankle is sprained so I am pretty much in charge of the kids at night as well as in the day since I'm the only one who can safely lift the baby, but I hope all of you in the New York area will drive, walk, subway, or bicycle :smile: down there.

Skye

Reaction score
That is so cool, I love hearing things like this. I just wish I could go to it!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Too bad it wasn't earlier. I just came back from the Brooklyn area of NY. But maybe they'll come to the Florida area soon.

MWoO

Reaction score
What will they do if it rains? It's suppose to storm tomorrow night. Do they move it to another day, show it anyway, or just plain cancel it?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Good question

They will probably postpone it BTW the movie starts at sunset I made a mistake on my first post:embarrassed:

MWoO

Reaction score
Sadly I did not go for fear of rain and lack of people to go with.