Muppets at McDonalds

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
Wow!

that would be great! a reason to go to mcdonalds again! :excited:

Whatever

Reaction score
It's only in Germany and Austria. I think they're ugly. Did you see, if you scroll way down, it has a picture of the main page of Muppet central at Christmas? Cool!

McFraggle

Reaction score
They look odd, they are not really in scale at all. The pic of Muppet Central is cool though. :cool:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Those on the site are the ones that was released in europe. (not only germany & austria)
Uk got some better looking ones. But Rizzo and Sam was changed to Beaker & Rowlf.
Austrailia got the ones that the rest of europe had, I think they also got Rowlf and Beaker.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Theyre the same as what we got here in Australia but we also got beaker sam and rowlf and the swedish chef. The boxes are different though and I have quite a few of them. I agree about them being ugly though, I quite liked them at the time but now I think a good way to describe them is grotesque! if thats how you spell it! The chef is probably the best looking out the lot, he doesnt look too deformed.

MockMockChef

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
Those on the site are the ones that was released in europe. (not only germany & austria)
Uk got some better looking ones. But Rizzo and Sam was changed to Beaker & Rowlf.
Austrailia got the ones that the rest of europe had, I think they also got Rowlf and Beaker.
I got Fozzie from Belgium, Miss Piggy from Germany and Kermit from the UK.Your right, Kermit is the only won that really looks like himself.