Muppets and Their Pajamas

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
In Muppets From Space, a great movie, even though Zoot is a minor character, I was wondering if someone could help me by describing the patterns on the pajamas worn by the Muppets. I know that Pepe has the two-piece long sleeved pajamas with apples on them and Robin has the adorable rocketship footies. Would rully appreciate whatever help you guys can provide on this subject.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Okay. Here's what I really need. I would really like to know what the pajamas of the members of the Mayhem looked like. It would really help for a drawing I'm doing. If I could get the information, I would post the pictures of them on the website. I would really appreciate any help I can get.:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I can get screencaps, no problem...but I've lost my MFS dvd. If you can swim across to England and take a look for it for me, I'll get you the pics you need!

Bea:zany:{Alright alright I'll look myself...}regard

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I think I might actually have a picture/screen cap of the Mayhem in their pjs, lemme check when I get home, and if I do, I'll let you know, ZootyCutie! :big_grin:

christyb

Reaction score
This is completely off topic, but I just realized....I don't have any Muppet pj's....I must get some....now the question is where?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hmmm, there must be some out there somewhere... Christy, if you find some, let me know!
:big_grin:

Just to get it back on topic, I actually wasn't aware that so many muppets were shown in their PJs!
:crazy:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
This is completely off topic, but I just realized....I don't have any Muppet pj's....I must get some....now the question is where?
At Gordman's, they have some Kermit pj pants. They have him laying down, sitting, just his head, green sillhouets of his head, and green and red signatures of him. I'm wearing them right now!

christyb

Reaction score
*squeals* I want...do they have a website?