Muppet Wiki "Header Overflow "

zns

Reaction score
Hey guys. It's been a long time since I've posted anything on this forum. In the past week, I've been having trouble bringing up the Muppet Wiki up on my mobile phone and computer. For some bizarre reason I keep getting a blank page with a small message in the upper left corner that says "header overflow ". Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? Is the page undergoing changes? I hope I can be able to see it soon. I hate missing out on updates

GizmoAkimbo

Reaction score
If you're still having the issue, I've seen that clearing cookies helps for some people---I don't know how effective this is, as others complained the problem came back within a matter of a day.

The site could be having a technical error with the browser, and it's just that they have to fix it that could be another cause. Other sites have been crashing and having outages a lot recently too I've noticed, not just the Muppet Wiki. I'm not an expert on technical stuff like this, but it is a pattern I've been experiencing on a lot other platforms, now more than ever. My guess is that whatever is wrong is likely to get fixed within a few days, so I wouldn't be worried about it being permanent.

zns

Reaction score
If you're still having the issue, I've seen that clearing cookies helps for some people---I don't know how effective this is, as others complained the problem came back within a matter of a day.

The site could be having a technical error with the browser, and it's just that they have to fix it that could be another cause. Other sites have been crashing and having outages a lot recently too I've noticed, not just the Muppet Wiki. I'm not an expert on technical stuff like this, but it is a pattern I've been experiencing on a lot other platforms, now more than ever. My guess is that whatever is wrong is likely to get fixed within a few days, so I wouldn't be worried about it being permanent.
Thank you so much. That helps a good deal. It's just nice to be able to have an answer. Very much appreciated