Muppet watches at Kid R Us

matleo

Reaction score
Hey gang,
I was at work tonight and you'll never guess what I found? Well, you will if you read the title to this thread, but where's the fun in that?? Anyway, yes they had three different plastic digital watches retailing for $9.99. one was pink and feature Miss Piggy, on was the blue color that Muppet have been using for a ot of their products and had Piggy on the lid (again) but also had one of those flip top tings so you could change the faceplate to feature one of 2 different kermit faces, Fozzie, or Animal. and then there was a gren one featuring kermit. I bought the Kermit one but I may end up buying the blue one too. I dunno. they're not exactly high quality items, but you know they're fun. they're impulse items. BTW: that's where they were too. They were on our impukse racks up by the front registers. Althought some KRUs may put them in their lifestyles section too.

I don't know if wer'e going ot get any more Muppet stuff n but I've promised by my managers that if we do, I'll be the first one they tell. hehe I kinda gave my bos a hard time tonight cause I had ot find them myself and NONE of my co-workers/friends thought to tell me. I'm hopeful that we'll carry some of the plush, Uno cards or the Puzzle form USAopoly later in the year, but unfortunatly with KRU we REALLY don't kno what we're goign to get until it's there. I told my managare that if we DO get more stuff they'll have the ultimate salesman for it.

Anyway, thouht you all might like to know. Oh yeh, the name oif the company that's putting them out is "envy Watches by Accessory Time" and they're based out of Ocean, NJ (not far from here). theyr'e website is www.envyonline.com

Hope this helps.

--Matt

matleo

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
FYI...the link isn't working

Yeah, I just tried typing inthe address manually and it didn't go through either. So either they're server is down for a while OR they'repretty bad about maintaining theire website.

--Matt