Muppet*Vision 3-D set of five vinyl figures (Parks-only)

Dearth

Reaction score
Hi folks,

This was a new one on me, but it popped up on eBay for only $10, so I put in the only bid and won it. Not to be confused with the Vinylmation line, these are regular Muppet likenesses.

The five non-articulated characters are: Kermit in a director's chair, atop a stack of film cans; Bean Bunny holding a makeup kit and powder puff; Miss Piggy as a diva (what else?) with lots of shopping bags around her feet; Fozzie as the script supervisor; and Gonzo the Great as the clapper loader, in a nice little beret.

I was hoping Bean Bunny would be pretty close to the scale of the Palisades figures. He looks to be pretty close. Kermit, Piggy, and Fozzie are a tad shorter than their action figure counterparts, while Gonzo is mysteriously taller than his.

Anywho, it just arrived, and there's an oily film all over the five figures. I washed them with soap and water, but the film came back. Anyone else own this set? Have this problem?

Alex

muppetperson

Reaction score
The set has been out for a couple of years, although I dont recall, and dont have Bean Bunny in the set.My figures are still in plastic bags.I know some types of plastic/vinyl figures do go tacky and even get a black coating on them with age.One figure that was black, washed clean, but eventually got dark again.