Muppet videos

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hi. I know I've asked about this before, but does anyone know of a good place to buy Muppet videos. I don't mean on Amazon or anything like that I mean an actual walk-in store. I spent most of yesterday looking for "Muppet Family Christmas." I checked out Target, Wallmart, Barns & Noble, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Does anybody have any suggestions?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
my suggestion is, in actuality, amazon. I think that their selection is unmatched in terms of Muppet stuff. Don't EVER buy anything from Wal-Mart because I use the one in Camden, SC on a regular basis and I don't see ANY Muppet stuff AND they give me the typical Dilbert-like runaround. I usually will try Target but their online store ***** major ones. Hope this helps!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, I didn't want to go with Amazon, because I can't order anything online without a credit card. Otherwise, I would have ordered "The Muppet Show" video that I'm missing. I meant an actual store. But I guess Amazon might be my only hope. Maybe, I'll try to get a money order or something like that. Thanks anyway for your help.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Hi. I know I've asked about this before, but does anyone know of a good place to buy Muppet videos. I don't mean on Amazon or anything like that I mean an actual walk-in store. I spent most of yesterday looking for "Muppet Family Christmas." I checked out Target, Wallmart, Barns & Noble, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Does anybody have any suggestions?
I got my video of MFC from Suncoast, you might want to try there- but then I also saw (but didn't buy) a copy of the MFC dvd attached to the Emmet Otter thing dvd at Best Buy, and it was a much better deal than the single video at Suncoast, so you also might want to try there. Media Play has a lot of Muppet videos too.

jediX

Reaction score
Yea... Media Play has every currenly-available Muppet dvd, for the most part (the new Labyrinth/Dark Crystal sets are a bit tougher to find).

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I've also seen some of the Muppet DVD's at Best Buy, ranging anywhere from $15-$25, depending on the movie...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay, I don't know if there are any of those stores in my area, but I could check on that. Thanks for the info.