Muppet Tissues found in U.S.!

DonnaMusic

Reaction score
For those of you who have heard about the exclusively Canadian Muppet Show tissue boxes, but felt left out as Americans....

Well, I found these tissues imported in the U.S. at National Wholesale Liquidators- a warehouse type discount store that sells a lot of stuff imported from Canada. I went to one in NYC, I think this particular store has other locations in the Northeast, at least others in NY and NJ. Lo and behold, they had those Muppet boxes, straight from Canada. Still, they looked like they were beginning to run out, so if you want to get your hands on these you may be out of luck already. I just wanted to give a heads up and for others who have a local discount store that sells a lot of imports, you may want to check it out. You never know what kind of crazy Canadian items you can find! I love having the Electric Mayhem displayed somewhere in my room! I think when I'm done with the tissues I'll cut the box up and put the various pictures on the wall.

-Jennifer

Luke

Reaction score
Well done Jennifer - you win my prize for 'most normal thing found in a shop that sells crazy canadian crap' - i think we need a competition - maybe when people go into the stores and find the Muppet tissues sold out they have to buy the most wacky canadian thing they can find - and the winner will get ... a box of tissues ! LOL (sans muppets unfortunately).

*wipes tear* Those canadians - they such crazy funny guys !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Yayyy !

Today i got my boxes of Muppet Tissues !

They look great !

See ya