Muppet Stuff at Target!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey gang! Just an update on some great Muppet merchandise at Target stores! They had a TON of greeting cards (one even having Lew on the inside), and some neat stickers with lots of Kermit and Piggy.

Over in the auto section, they have plastic keychains of Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Animal. They are AWESOME! I have all three dangling on my keys, they're great.

So get down to Target and show Disney we want more Muppet stuff! :excited:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I always love their cards and I'll have to check out those keychains. I would love to always have the Muppets with me when I drive:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks for keeping an eye out for us as usual!
:wink: I usually don't havemuch luck with these things, but I'll definately look!
:big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I've got the Kermit keychain! I actually bought it a couple of months ago. Mine is more rubber like in texture, so if they have plastic ones now they might have changed. Very exciting for sure! I love Muppet greeting cards!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oops, sorry Beth, I think the rubber one you have is the same one I was talking about. But yeah, the cards are great.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cool! I love my Kermit keychain! I've been meaning to go back for Animal and Piggy, glad to hear they still have them! :smile: