Muppet Show w/ OZ

ozmuppet

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what muppet show episode it was when they did the wizard of oz medly

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I don't think it was in an episode (though they did sing "we're off to see the wizard" in the Brooek Shields episode)

The medly was sung in the special "The Muppets go to the Movies"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A medley of Wizard of Oz songs, including Somewhere Over The Rainbow and We're off To See The Wizard, was featured in the 1981 special The Muppets Go To The Movies. Oddly enough, both of those songs were also included in episodes of the muppet show. Somewhere over The rainbow was sung by Robin in the Alice Cooper episode, and We're Off To See The Wizard was sung by the cast in the Brooke Shields episode.

golden teeth

Reaction score
I've seen it...

About twelve years ago, i bought the Its Not Easy Being Green VhS tape and it has the sing along WIzard of Oz song. It has Miss Piggy as Dorothy, Scooter as the Scarecrow, Gonzo as the Tin Man and Fozzie as the lion. Rowlf also is in it as himself.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
About twelve years ago, i bought the Its Not Easy Being Green VhS tape and it has the sing along WIzard of Oz song. It has Miss Piggy as Dorothy, Scooter as the Scarecrow, Gonzo as the Tin Man and Fozzie as the lion. Rowlf also is in it as himself.
that's the clip that's originally from The Muppets Go To The Movies.