Muppet Show Scripts Private Silent Auction

dwmckim

Reaction score
Okay i knew this time would most likely come sooner or later this year and it looks like "sooner" has become "now". A lot of things in my life (especially concerning jobs/finances) has been rapidly going downhill for awhile and in between the usual financial woes mixed with oweing a lot on taxes, i've got to start unloading various Muppet items from my collection. I'll probably be doing a bit of posting within the next months for some smaller less expensive items (book and video lots for example) but right now i have to do something big and drastic.

I have two Muppet Show scripts that i'm auctioning off - this is a private "through email" auction as opposed to using ebay due to (1) ebay fees long having been ridiculous and (2) not using any credit cards whenever i can help it. The rules/how it works is below.

These are seperate auctions - so you're welcome to bid on both, but winning one auction does not guarantee a win on the other.

#1) Valerie Harper episode script (also includes script pages for Twiggy, Ethel Merman, and Juliet Prowse episodes)

#2) James Coburn episode script (also includes script pages for Joan Baez episode and opening theme sequences)

This is a silent auction. So how it works is, if you want to bid on an item, email me privately at dw_m@webtv.net indicating how much you're willing to pay. If you change your mind and wish to place a higher bid before the end of the auction, you're welcome to do so. But unlike ebay, you will not be notified if someone has submitted a higher bid. The person who has bid the highest amount by midnight 5/7 pacific time (wednesday night going into Thursday) will be considered the winner and will be responsible for paying the amount they bid plus postage ($5 unless you're outside the continental US)

This is also a "reserve auction" meaning that if the highest bid is below a certain amount, the auction may be extended to obtain a reasonable bid amount.

Also, if anyone is interested in the script for The Great Muppet Caper, email me. I'm not "officially" auctioning this now since i have to locate where i have it in storage. But if someone wants it, let me know how much you're willing to pay for it and if i find it soon enough, i'll follow up with you accordingly.

Finally, not an official auction, but i still have a Fraggle Rock Complete DVD Box Set available to whoever wants it - just make me a reasonable offer.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Auction ends in a little over 24 hours. There are no bids yet, so if you want any of these, MAKE YOUR BID since you have a very good chance. As long as the offer's reasonable, the stuff i mentioned could easily be yours. I really need help here so i'd appreciate any offers.