Muppet Show Posters

Animal03

Reaction score
I was in my local CD store and flipped through the posters and noticed they had 2 Muppet related posters, one of Animal by himself and another one of the Muppet Show with all the characters, it's going up on my wall later.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I think I know what you're talking about. I think I know what the second one is, I got mine at Tower Records. I didn't see the Animal one though. I love the Muppet Show poster because it's got some classic characters on there. And even though some of them are "newer" pictures, it's still really cool. The only thing is that it has Pepe on it. I mean, I love Pepe, but he wasn't on The Muppet Show :rolleyes:

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
you can also purchase a poster of the same thing... only a red background rather than blue. :wink: :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Animal03 said:
I was in my local CD store and flipped through the posters and noticed they had 2 Muppet related posters, one of Animal by himself and another one of the Muppet Show with all the characters, it's going up on my wall later.
Is the Animal one where he looks all not so Animal like. He has his sunglass on and looking down at you. Is the the one?