Muppet Show live on stage? (not the convention)

radionate

Reaction score
That is from the Muppet Show Live in the 80's. There were two shows, much like the Sesame Street and Bear in the Big Blue House live shows that are touring today.

Quite a neat find!

BJC899

Reaction score
I think I know!

Many many years ago, there was a live performance touring. People were dressed in full muppet costumes. It was at Radio City Music Hall near me.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
By the way, Sesame Street Live is here in Australia at the moment, its coming near here soon. If they were real puppets and not just costumes I might have considered going! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I suggest going to see SS Live. It's very cute and entertaining--if you like the show.

I went to see it a few years back and was alone, and people kept acting like I was trying to prey on their children! :mad: I just never got to see it as a kid, and decided that as an adult when I can drive myself over and afford the tickets I'd go. So, gather friends and go see it!!

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
i saw the Muppet Show On Tour as it was called, back in 1985. It was the second and last year it was done. I still have the program and a Gonzo button from it. Anyway it was great fun, I still remember it well. Maybe if were lucky someone at Henson will put a recording of these shows on a dvd as a hidden feature or something!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I actually went to see the sesame street show when I was very young, I still remember a bit of it and I remember the tickets were very expensive and my Mum still mentions today that it wasnt all that good, lol. :smile: :stick_out_tongue: