Muppet Shops????

Jonathan

Reaction score
Are there any Muppet Shops Still Aroun Beside the One At Disney World ????? :confused: :rolleyes:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
"Muppet Stuff" closed down many years ago. There are Muppet shops in Japan, mostly devoted to the Sesame characters, which are huge over there.

beaker

Reaction score
Well...they had Sesame Shops in malls til around 1995 or so. Maybe someday in the future they will have JHC shops(that woul dhave Muppets, Sesame, Blue House, Fraggle Rock, Creature Shop, etc)...bit for now we have Hot Topic^_^;;

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
One of my dreams is to have my own muppet shop! I would love to have a kind of restaurant or cafe surrounded with muppet and movie memorabilia aswell as a shop. It would be great, maybe my dream will come true, who knows. Muppet music would be played all the time!

:stick_out_tongue: :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Oh yeah! In the future I envision a little "Muppet area" somewhere....yeah the WDW Muppet Vision 3D is a start, bu thave you ever read about what they wanted to build? I think it was spose to be a Swedish Chef diner and other stuff. Hmmm, but yeah we do need more JHC related shops.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
beaker said:
Oh yeah! In the future I envision a little "Muppet area" somewhere....yeah the WDW Muppet Vision 3D is a start, bu thave you ever read about what they wanted to build? I think it was spose to be a Swedish Chef diner and other stuff. Hmmm, but yeah we do need more JHC related shops.
If I have my own cafe or restaurant one day, I dont think it would be allowed to be named anything muppets but it could be named something puppets and be surrounded by muppet collectibles and movie/puppet memorabilia along with live puppetry performances as the entertainment!

A great dream!

:smile: