Muppet series and specials that belong on Disney+

Grumpo

Reaction score
Yup. It would be great if they succeeded prying the Disney Muppet Vault open by popular demand. Frankly, if Disney ever comes to issue their complete Muppet collection on disks i don't mind high price tag or any sort of disclaimer they care to put on the box, either. =)

Last edited:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I’m still surprised that Muppets Wizard of Oz & Muppets Letters to Santa aren’t on the service yet despite Disney producing those specials. Same with Muppets at Walt Disney World. Disney owns everything they show in that special so I wonder what the hold up is.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I’m still surprised that Muppets Wizard of Oz & Muppets Letters to Santa aren’t on the service yet despite Disney producing those specials. Same with Muppets at Walt Disney World. Disney owns everything they show in that special so I wonder what the hold up is.
Oh wow, wasn't aware they didn't have Muppets Wizard of Oz on there. Wonder if it has anything to do with the terrible reception it received. Muppets at Walt Disney would be a good one. wonder why they're hesitating. They really have a ton of specials they could release and it wouldn't cost them anything.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
MWOZ can be purchased on various sites (including the Disney-owned Movies Anywhere), so why it's not on D+ is strange to me. LTS too; maybe the fact that it was made for NBC has something to do with it?

Those Disney Drive On webisodes should be there too. They got lost in the shuffle when Disney Movies Anywhere changed.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Disney Drive-On is a web series I haven't thought about in years. Big Mean Carl and the monkey writers were definitely a highlight in that one, plus the theme song was super catchy. It's funny how the office-style setup of Drive-on resembled the 2015 series but Walter was nowhere to be found in that one.