Muppet Replica Scooter Jacket

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi folks, I thought this is the perfect place to share my awesome news that I have finally managed to get the lifesize replica Scooter jacket given to cast and crew of the Muppet Show in 1981. I have been after one of these since reading about it in the collectibles section here on Muppet Central (http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/rarities.shtml)

Apparently it belonged to Barbara Davis, a Henson employee responsible for Miss Piggys costume design. The jacket also come with her HA! business card.

Between the jacket and my signed Piggy glove, I am gradually notching up the rarities...just a little too slow for my liking though.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
You are so lucky! I have always wanted to own that, and any other muppet props. How did you manage to get your hands on it?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
You are so lucky! I have always wanted to own that, and any other muppet props. How did you manage to get your hands on it?
I just did my usual "muppet" search on eBay on Sunday morning and came across it - I couldn't believe my luck!!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I just missed an auction for this jacket this morning! Ebay had the jacket from Kermit Love's estate, and it disappeared before I knew it was there. Maybe someday...