Muppet Race Mania

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey guys, for those of you who have the game, I'm curious, what are the codes to unlock everything? I used to have the little booklet/cover but it's not around anymore. Plus, can anyone tell me how to unlock the level that has the rainbow going over it? I've only seen one picture of it, and it's in the review for the game on this site. Thanks!

Luke

Reaction score
If you look at Phillips review of the game on the main Muppet Central site in the reviews part of the articles section i think he included them there. It's a brilliant game, i think best Muppet game so far.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
If you still can't find them, here they are as in the back of the book...

Unlock all characters and vehicles: triangle, circle, triangle, square, triangle, X, triangle, triangle, X, circle.
Stars on all courses/Unlock Studio Bonus Course: square, square, circle, circle, X, circle, triangle, circle, triangle, square.
Get food on all courses/Unlock Arches Bonus Course: square, circle, X, circle, square, triangle, circle, X, circle, triangle.
Get all Doozers/Unlock Fraggle Rock Bonus Course: X, square, X, square, X, square, triangle, circle, X, square.
Access End Credits and Game Completion Bonus (extra courses): circle, triangle, square, triangle, X, triangle, square, circle, triangle, X.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
By the way, does anybody know how the bosses can be raced against? I don't think the codes unlocks opportunities to race against bosses, and I've never raced them. I've tried all that I could think of. I thought that unlocking the end code would work, but I didn't see any bbosses. What am I supposed to do?