Muppet Pins and Other Goodies!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
The other day I was at Target, looking for the Kermit magnets. I didn't find them, but what I did find was a set of 6 muppet pins, as well as a cute set of muppet puffy stickers! I baught 2 sets of pins, and 1 set of stickers because they only had 1. Has anyone else seen these?
:excited:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I saw them, but there was nothing I had to have.

They were SO much better quality than the snowglobes and such however!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, that was the quickest response I ever got in my life here! Thanks!
:zany: I'd heard of the pins, but the stickers were a surprise. Did you see both?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I don't actually remember if I saw the stickers...I think I did.

I do remember the pins, giant paperclips, address book, and a sticky note pad. I should have probably said what the heck and picked up one of each...

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
not that I'm using it but I collect muppet stuff so I got a really cool pink coin purse at target with piggy and kermit on it the picture is really nice.:smile: :mad: I really like when they use images of the puppets on things.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hmmm I also got myself a set of 6 Muppet pins. I wonder if they're the same? Which ones did you get?

I also have a TON of Muppet pins from they made them at Hot Topic. :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
Hmm...I was at Target last weekend and didn't see any of this..then again the store was super crowded. It made me think I had went back to the day after Thanksgiving! (Yes there were that many people in there)