Muppet Performers in Hey Cinderella

Gonzo14

Reaction score
who performed Rufus/Splurge/and the Ugly Stepsisters in Hey Cinderella

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I think Frank Oz performed Rufus, and Jerry Nelson the ugly stepsisters, but I'm not sure.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The only three credited Muppet performers who appeared in Hey Cinderella! were Jim Henson, Frank Oz and Jerry Nelson.

Jim performed Kermit and King Rupert.
Jerry Nelson performed Featherstone and one of the two step-sisters.
Frank performed the second step-sister, though I'm not sure about Rufus and/or Splurge.

But what I'd like to know is what were the names of the two step-sisters? The Stepmother shouts their names in the first domestic scene we have, right after the Fairy Godmother's first attempt to produce the pumpkin coach.
If anyone can help me out, please post the step-sisters' names here or send them to my E-mail. Thanks and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, Sweetums never appeared in the TV special Hey Cinderella! He did however appear in the TV special, The Frog Prince.

BTW: Any help with the names of the two stepsisters please?
Thanks and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, Jim has never performed Sweetums, at least to my knowledge. Sweetums's regular Muppeteer was Richard Hunt but is nowadays voiced by John Henson, Jim's son not the Talk Soup guy. And there was someone else performing Sweetums for the Frog Prince special.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

PS: You can find out who it was by visiting www.imdb.com and searching for "The Frog Prince."
And if you know them, please post what were the names of the two stepsisters from Hey Cinderella! Thanks.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Don_Music_2004 said:
Wasn't it Jim Henson who performed Sweetums in the Frog Prince?
Jerry Nelson performed Sweetums in the Frog Prince. He was voiced by Carl Banas.

Princeton

Reaction score
Eduardo, the stepsisters' names were Mona and Lisa.