Muppet Party Cruise Gamecube $12.85 Costco

Rugby

Reaction score
:excited:

Just wanted to pass this along. I just happened to get the last copy at my store this weekend. Lucky find! If you want this game, call your local Costco and see if they have it(for those with memberships). I don't know where else this game could be found anywhere near this price.

:smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great tip Rugby!

Any idea if Costco offers the PS2 version that cheap as well? Nice Muppet games are a rare breed so it would be great if PS2 owners could pick it up at that price point as well.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
There's a game called Muppet Party Cruise? Cool!! I've never heard of it, or seen it. I wonder if its available to rent at Blockbuster...although we don't have a Gamecube. It comes in PS2 or X-Box format?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Thank you, Klonoa and DMX!!
:big_grin:

I'd be more than happy to read your review, too Klonoa...you don't have to have Same lecture me! *hehe*

Rugby

Reaction score
Phillip, sorry. I didn't see any copies for PS2 as I don't have a PS2 so I never check out the games for it. I will definitely check the next time I go and will post here if I see any.

I just checked Walmart and they have the game for PS2 for 19.99 and didn't see it for any other platform. That's still not a bad price to pay for the game.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2310043&sourceid=1500000000000000624060

It may not be the best party game, but the kids, my wife, and I have had a blast with the game. My wife totally loves the speed bingo mini-game. That's right up her alley! Beats me almost every time!

:smile: