Muppet Parodies

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find pics of EVERY SINGLE parody the Muppets have done?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
You'll be lucky to find them all. The Miss Piggy calendars from the early 80s had great parodies of classic movies but they are very difficult to find nowadays. Muppet Magazine had a lot of movie and music parodies and, of course, the t-shirts, greetings cards and calendars that were released during the 90s.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Well, you use to be able to click on collectibles on the top of the screen and then click Muppet section and then posters on the list and scroll down, but for some spooky reason all the parody pics just have a X where the images should be.Other wise try googling the words Muppet parodies and click images.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Or you could search parodies on the muppet wiki...that might work...idk

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I searched Muppet parodies on muppet Wiki, and instead of muppet parodies of stuff, it was parodies of the Muppets.

Personally, I'd love a picture of the Masters of the Universe satire poster they had in muppet Magazine

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I've naturally heard of these, but I'd love to know more about them.
:smile:

G-MAN

Reaction score
I actually have a copy of the final issue of Muppet Magazine, and 10 of the posters were in it, I can try to upload some photos if you want?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I actually have a copy of the final issue of Muppet Magazine, and 10 of the posters were in it, I can try to upload some photos if you want?
Heh.... Is it possible to get high resolution scans that I could make wall art out of? List the posters that came with it, and I'll ask for the ones I really want. Thank you.