Muppet Musicians

Jackie

Reaction score
I used to play the clarinet but stopped when i got into high school because they did not provide a music program. I wish I stuck with it because it was so much fun and a great way to let out frustrations :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I sing.

I tried playing the triangle once, and the little baton thing got stuck in the opening at the top of the triangle, and the whole thing sort of ZINGED across the room. After that I wasn't allowed to touch instruments. The instruments I'd LIKE to learn how to play are the harmonica and the banjo.

My wife plays the piano and violin. And the recorder. She got a scholarship with her violining, but has pretty much dropped it since then. Burying her talents. Sheesh.

Quinnnnnnnnn

radionate

Reaction score
I play the piano and Pipe Organ (it's been years, but I learned once upon a time).

I also played the violin for 12 years. I actually picked one up for the first time in over 5 years the other day, its amazing what you can remember.

I'm also gonna start vocal lessons before long. I've got a chance at doing some musical theater stuff and need to see if I have the vocal chops to do it. (I'm one of those car and shower singers)

Do I sense a MC band starting up?

Jackie

Reaction score
I always wanted to play the violin. It's the most interesting instrument i've ever seen. *sigh*

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Do I sense a MC band starting up?
maybe...Cantus Rock and i are kicking an idea around that would be awesome. it kinda sprang up out of another thread.

why? wanna join?

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
oh good...i really hate it when people are mad at me. i'm sorry to hear about your day though...
LOL - I wasn't mad at you. I'm one of those people who never get mad at anyone!!!