Muppet music video

dinoboy

Reaction score
Years ago, I was watching Nickelodeon early in the morning, and I saw they were broadcasting a test pattern. They normally have to do this every so often. Anyway, about close to 6:30 a.m. they played a muppet music video featuring Animal singing the song "Wipe Out." I thought that was hilarious, since animal was perfect for singing the song. They even showed a scene of a bunch of women in bikinis dancing on a beach (mostly the 1950's style) and animal said "Women Women Women Women." Then as animal was riding a surfboard riding a wave, a giant shark attempted to catch him, but no luck. At the end they did show a bunch of surfers wiping out by falling off of their surfboards and making a big splash on the waves. A cute and funny music video. :halo: "AHHHHH WIPE OUT"

Daylight

Reaction score
I've never seen that video. It sounds great. I wish I could see it. I did recently see, courtesy of the internet site YouTube, the music video for Kermit singing Kokomo which was really good though the quality was so bad I could barely see what was going on. I also saw the music video for Kermit singing She Drives Me Crazy which was pretty bad. It looked like they grabbed random celebreties off the street and had them sing along which was neat, but they all sang very badly.