Muppet movies mistakes

BabyScooter

Reaction score
In the Great Muppet Caper, when Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo fall into the lake and ask the man about finding a hotel, you can see a plaid sleeve behind Fozzie or Kermit, I forgot which. :embarrassed:

In most Muppet Show episodes, during the talk spot, you can see Jim Henson's arm.

In The Muppet Movie, when Fozzie buys two ice cream cones at the carnival, Kermit's is light green, but when he hands it to him it is light brown, cut to next scene and it is dark brown/chocolate.

Also in The Muppet Movie, when Gonzo is flying away with the balloons there are a bunch of dark blue balloons, then there are no blue balloons, then some again. When Doc shoots the balloons and there are only two left they are pink and yellow, but when Gonzo lands on the car they are both blue.:concern:

And in The Muppets take Manhattan, when the gang is in the city walking on the sidewalk before entering Pete's Diner, you can see Kermit has no legs, just a green sleeve for an arm.:smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I was wondering about the ice cream, too.

I think I spotted another oops in TGMC: when the gang is up in Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo's room at the Happiness Hotel, planning how to stop the burglary, for a few seconds you can see part of someone's arm down below Scooter.

Brinatello

Reaction score
Oh, you'll always see goofs from Muppet movies, usually when an arm or sleeve is visible. It's more noticeable when you're watching it in letterbox format instead of fit-to-screen. In TMM, the scene just after Kermit hangs up the phone with Doc Hopper and goes outside, you can see Jim Henson's head ducking down in the lower right-hand side of the screen.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
This sort of thing probably happens a lot, but I just wanted to mention it because it's funny. During the end credits for TMM when all the muppets are talking about the movie, when Piggy is talking with Floyd and Janice, Janice has a lot of her hair in her mouth!

MWoO

Reaction score
Just wondering, at what point does a fan stop watching am ovie to enjoy it and start watching a movie to obsess over every detail of it?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
In the Muppet Movie, when the electric mayhem is waving at Kermit and Fozzie, you can see a head below Zoot

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Cool. I'm going to have to watch them again and look for it. I heard somewhere that in the newer movies they are able to edit out the wires so you can't see them, but I could have sworn i still saw wires under their arms during Muppets from Space.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
MTM in Full Screen on DVD, during the "Can't Take No of an Answer" During "Whatchu gonna do." When the gangs walking in NewYork, you see many puppeteer's arms and heads.