Muppet Motif

Reaction score
Just curious- does anybody have a room in their house, or maybe just a small collection of Muppet (or other Henson stuff) that serves as decoration. Shrines perhaps?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
uncledeadlysgrl said:
Just curious- does anybody have a room in their house, or maybe just a small collection of Muppet (or other Henson stuff) that serves as decoration. Shrines perhaps?
My collection are mainly placed in my living room in a cabinet that have a light inside. So you could call a muppet shrine.
Unfortunely my collection has grown quite a bit lately so some items are now out of the cabinet and placed other places in the living room.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My Palisades figures and a couple of dolls adorn my apartment; the figures have a prominent place on the top shelf of the entertainment system.

rexcrk

Reaction score
There's a little table I have in the corner of the room, right next to the TV, where I keep most of my Muppet figures. I had to move Muppet Labs set (not Beaker though), Tuxedo Kermit, Glamour Piggy, and Series 2 Gonzo into my room b/c the table ran out of room (those were duplicate characters and the Swedish Kitchen takes up a lot of room)

dmx10101

Reaction score
I have 3 shelves of figures, plus other assorted Muppet items throughout my room.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and on my stereo, I've got a lamp, and just in front of the lamp is the Electric Mayhem plush set :big_grin: :cool: :sing: :flirt: