Muppet Monopoly in SLC?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I really only know that Quinn lives in this area but anyone is welcome to answer....has anyone seen Muppet Monopoly in this area?

I went to the Valley Fair Mall the other day and Toys R Us and wasn't able to find it. I'm planning on purchasing it this Friday on payday.

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
Hi, Dr. Bombay,

I can ensure you that you won't find Muppet Monopoly at a Toys R Us; it's only sold in specialty stores like Barnes & Noble, Virgin Entertainment, Suncoast, etc. Hope this helps!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Monopoly Guy said:
Hi, Dr. Bombay,

I can ensure you that you won't find Muppet Monopoly at a Toys R Us; it's only sold in specialty stores like Barnes & Noble, Virgin Entertainment, Suncoast, etc. Hope this helps!
Thank you Monopoly Guy. I wouldn't have thought to look at Barnes & Noble. I really REALLY want to play.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Doc.

Recently I've seen it at the Media Play on Redwood Road and at the Virgin Megastore in the Gateway--I think it was a few dollars less at Media Play, but I'm not sure.

Good Luck!

:big_grin:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Media Play must have just got them in this week because I went there on Saturday and they didn't have any. Thanks for the heads up, Gonzo! I'll have to go check out both places.

I also found out during the week that the Suncoast at Crossroads has it. Their price was $35.00. I was hoping to find it for less.

Gonzo

Reaction score
...another place to try is the Gameskeeper store in either Crossroads or on the second level of Gateway--they've got all the other Monopoly games, they've gotta have Muppets. But their price may be higher.

:concern:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Quinn, have you bought it yet? And if so how much did you pay?