Muppet Merchandise in NYC World of Disnet Store

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Muppet Merchandise in NYC World of Disney Store

Hey All

Was at the Grand Opening of the new World of Disney Store on 5th Ave today in NYC.When I walked in, I asked if they had any Muppet merchandise and sure and behold, the greeter said "Yup, we got Kermit and Miss Piggy items right along the wall as well as t-shirts and stuffed plushes on the 2nd floor"

On the first floor, they had Kermit and Piggy dolls all lined up going up a wall and on another side,closer to the 56th street windows, they had the Muppet T-shirts.One long sleeve shirt of Animal for 30.00, one short sleeve of Kermit for $29 and two female t-shirts (One of Kermit and one of Piggy). On the second floor, they had the exact plushes you could buy in Disney Land or World that pertain to Muppet Vision 3D.The ones out on display for purchase were Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Bean and Beaker. The store may have other Muppet merchandise, but this is the stuff I found.

Just figured I'd pass this along to anyone visiting NYC and can't get to Florida or California and would like the Muppet Vision Dolls.

I'll keep MC updated in the upcoming weeks of any new merchandise the store has.

Michael

<Hoping and praying someone from Disney or Henson reads this and makes some Miss Piggy Statue of Liberty merchandise from Muppet Vision to be sold in the NYC store>

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for keeping us informed Michael. There should be a lot more there in 2005.

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
From all indications on Saturday, it looks like the Muppets are a hot seller for Disney.I was at the store on Monday and then on Wednesday and the Muppet Vision 3-D plush shelves were stocked.I went there yesterday and lo and behold, the shelves were half empty.There were no more Beakers or Bean Bunny's and very few Fozzie Bears left.So from my viewpoint, in a matter of a few days, these items sold or were removed from the shelves.My guess is that they were sold as the crowd in the store on Saturday was very large.

McFraggle

Reaction score
That sounds good, that they are selling that well. :excited: