Muppet Magazine September 1988 image needed

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I desperately need a scan or image of the September 1988 issue of Muppet Magazine. I have been looking for an image of this for ages and would greatly appreciate if anyone could please send me a scan of the cover or the image if they already have it. The front cover has kermit wearing a black crocodile hat, even if you just have that photo of kermit I would be happy with that. I really need this picture!

Please send any pictures to pics@muppetsdownunder.com It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
from Paul :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
So there isnt anyone who can help me? I guess I am being impatient but I really really want that picture. :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Camellia

Reaction score
have scanned pic

hi, my scanner is not working well now I can take a digital pic of the cover w/Kermit in the crocodile hat Indiana Jones spoof, if you need it.

email me :smile:

Gina

gina (( AT )) camelliasoftware . com

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
That would be great if you could send me a pic of it. I've been looking so long, its amazing how hard it is to find. I managed to find the pic on a website but its cut off right through kermits face but I did manage to put another kermit over it and it looks almost as good. I'd still love a scan or pic of it though. I'll send you an email.